Southern Hills United Methodist Church is for everyone. We recognize the diverse needs of individuals and strive to make our church a place where all are welcome and planned for.
- Accessible parking in all parking lots for those who have permits.
- Entrance to the main building has a ramp and covered walkway allowing for easy drop off and pick up.
- First aid kits are available in the Ministry Center kitchen and in the main building church office.
- AEDs are located in the Ministry Center by the audio visual booth and in the main building by the west nursery door.
- Maps and signage located throughout the buildings.
- A storm shelter is located in the Ministry Center restrooms at the east end of the building.
- Single-occupancy gender-neutral accessible restrooms are located in the Ministry Center main entrance and in the southeast corner of Owen Chapel in the main building.
- Family restrooms are located in both the main building and the Ministry Center.
- Height-adjustable universal changing table located in the men’s/family care restroom in the northeast corner of the CLC.
- Greeters are happy to direct nursing mothers or caregivers to a private, quiet place for nursing.
- Service animals are welcome in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Sensory kits are located by the Welcome Desk in the Ministry Center.
- Quiet space is located in the main entryway of the Ministry Center.
- Ear plugs are available at welcome desk.
If there is a way we can improve our practices to be more inclusive, or if there is a way we can better meet your need, please let us know by emailing the church office.