Church is for everyone. We recognize the diverse needs of individuals and strive to make our church a place where all are welcome and planned for.
- Limited disability parking in all parking lots for those who have permits
- Entrance to main building with ramp and covered walkway allowing for easy dropoff
- First aid kits
- Maps located
- Storm shelter located in Ministry Center restrooms (east end)
- Family restrooms in both the north building and the south building (Ministry Center)
- Adult changing table located
- Greeters are happy to direct nursing mothers to a private, quiet place for nursing
- Sensory kits located
- Quiet space in the main entryway of the Ministry Center (west entrance)
- Ear plugs available at welcome desk
If there is a way we can improve our practices to be more inclusive, please let us know by emailing the church office.